32 CPU maximum

nedfly
The version of Debian (lenny) that the live iso of Inquisitor runs on tops out at 32 CPUs. Are there plans to update this to a build that supports more?

Re: 32 CPU maximum

Michael Shigorin
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 04:09:30PM -0800, nedfly wrote:
> The version of Debian (lenny) that the live iso of Inquisitor
> runs on tops out at 32 CPUs. Are there plans to update this to
> a build that supports more?

It might help to try different potential base systems beforehand:
would you please have a look at Debian Wheezy on that system and,
if interested, boot ALT Linux Rescue there too?

My interest is that a pet project named mkimage-profiles was
started in part due to a desire to bring ALT-based inquisitor
to the next tech level regarding image build, and that has been
postponed for a few years but the project has matured and it
might be the right time to get back to that goal given that
the result is actually needed to someone :-)

http://en.altlinux.org/Rescue

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin / http://altlinux.org
  ------ http://opennet.ru / http://anna-news.info