Dhrystone 32 core ceiling

nedfly
I've been using the v3.1-beta2 (64bit) version of Inquisitor, and I've noticed that the Dhrystone and Whetstone results top out at 32 cores. Is there a way to see above and beyond 32 cores?

Re: Dhrystone 32 core ceiling

nedfly
At first I thought this was a limitation of the Dhrystone and Whetstone utils, but upon a recent boot, I saw some message about allowing for 32 cores fly by. I'm working on getting a screen-grab, but that leads me to believe it's a limitation of the OS its installed on.

Re: Dhrystone 32 core ceiling

nedfly
Reposted with more appropriate subject line, the limitation is with the OS not the util.