Help with hybrid server 2012 r2/ pxelinux setup

Help with hybrid server 2012 r2/ pxelinux setup

frickinfrack
Hi,
 We are small repair shop in Tampa Fl. We currently have a working hybrid setup using server 2012r2 essentials/PXElinux and would like to add the live CD to it. I have a very limited knowledge of Linux so please be gentle.
So far I have tried adding the entire 3.1 Beta live ISO which just goes blank after loading the ISO. Is there a way to extract the iso into a folder on my server and boot that way? Any help would be much appreciated.