INQUISITOR For ARM (Source code for Wheatstone)

INQUISITOR For ARM (Source code for Wheatstone)

kryptonite
I am using INQ on ARM system , Where can i find the source code for Wheatstone and other apps used by INQ to compile on ARM or install via Ubuntu directly.

I already have iozone and bonnie++ installed on ARM but looking for Wheatstone and other apps that need to be compiled.

Re: INQUISITOR For ARM (Source code for Wheatstone)

Sergey Matveev-2
>I already have iozone and bonnie++ installed on ARM but looking for
>Wheatstone and other apps that need to be compiled.
Whetstone and other packages have been removed from our source code tree
some time ago, because of licensing issues. You can find them in
trunk/client/lib subdirectories at revision 1158. At 1159 they were
removed.

        svn checkout -r1158 https://inq.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/inq/trunk/client/lib inq-lib

Re: INQUISITOR For ARM (Source code for Wheatstone)

Michael Shigorin
On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 04:58:38AM -0700, kryptonite wrote:
> I am using INQ on ARM system , Where can i find the source code
> for Wheatstone and other apps used by INQ to compile on ARM or
> install via Ubuntu directly.

Maybe ALT Linux packages might be of some help, e.g.:
http://sisyphus.ru/en/srpm/whetstone/get

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <[hidden email]>